- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from
- pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- For frosting, cream butter and cream cheese. Add confectioners' sugar
- alternately with milk. Gradually add chocolate and vanilla; mix
- well. Frost cake. Cover and chill. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 475 calories, 14 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 52 mg cholesterol, 311 mg sodium, 85 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.