Louisiana Crab Dip Recipe
When friends visit from other parts of the country, I treat them to a Cajun-style Christmas. This flavor-packed seafood dip gives them a delicious taste of the Bayou State.
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish, drained
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon dry bread crumbs
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- Assorted crackers
- 1. In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, horseradish, Worcestershire and hot pepper sauce; mix well. Stir in crab and onion. Spoon into a greased 1-qt. baking dish. Toss bread crumbs with paprika; sprinkle over top. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until edges are bubbly. Serve warm with crackers. Yield: 3 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 45 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 63 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC