- Combine broth, Worcestershire sauce and bitters if desired. Pour
- under chicken inside of bag.
- Fasten the bag. Puncture the top of the bag five or six times with a
- fork. Bake at 350° for 1 to 1-1/2 hours or until a meat
- thermometer reads 180°. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (9 ounces) equals 513 calories, 14 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 78 mg cholesterol, 660 mg sodium, 64 g carbohydrate, 8 g fiber, 33 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.