A refreshing blend of orange juice, old-fashioned lemonade and cream soda, this punch has scoops of pineapple sherbet floating in it, like high flies to left field.
21 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 carton (64 ounces) orange juice, chilled
- 1 bottle (2 liters) lemonade, chilled
- 6 cans (12 ounces each) cream soda, chilled
- 1 pint pineapple sherbet
- In a large punch bowl, combine the orange juice, lemonade and cream
- soda. Top with scoops of sherbet. Serve immediately. Yield: 16-20
- servings (4 quarts).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 115 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 15 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 1 g protein.