Kids really love the spooky shapes of these lollipops, and the vanilla flavor pleases everyone.
Sandra McKenzie, Braham, Minnesota
10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1-1/2 cups white baking chips
- 1/8 teaspoon coconut extract
- Ghost lollipop/candy molds
- 10 lollipop sticks
- 1/4 cup milk chocolate chips, melted
- In a microwave, melt white chips; stir until smooth. Stir in coconut
- extract. Cut a small hole in the corner of a pastry or plastic bag;
- insert a #3 round pastry tip. Transfer melted chips to bag. Fill
- ghost molds three-fourths full. Press a lollipop stick into each
- ghost; top with a small amount of melted chips. Freeze until firm,
- about 15 minutes.
- Remove lollipops from molds. Use melted milk chocolate chips to add
- faces to ghosts. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 10 lollipops.