Lollipop Ghosts Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups white baking chips
- 1/8 teaspoon coconut extract
- Ghost lollipop/candy molds
- 10 lollipop sticks
- 1/4 cup milk chocolate chips, melted
- 1. In a microwave, melt white chips; stir until smooth. Stir in coconut extract. Cut a small hole in the corner of a pastry or plastic bag; insert a #3 round pastry tip. Transfer melted chips to bag. Fill ghost molds three-fourths full. Press a lollipop stick into each ghost; top with a small amount of melted chips. Freeze until firm, about 15 minutes.
- 2. Remove lollipops from molds. Use melted milk chocolate chips to add faces to ghosts. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 10 lollipops.
1 each: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Lollipop Ghosts
"I stepped it up a notch because my daughter loves Lindt chocolate and guess what? It comes in white chocolate/coconut. Yum!"
"My grandchildren just love them and they enjoyed helping make them"