Kids really love the spooky shapes of these lollipops, and the vanilla flavor pleases everyone. —Sandra McKenzie, Braham, Minnesota
- 1-1/2 cups white baking chips
- 1/8 teaspoon coconut extract
- Ghost lollipop/candy molds
- 10 lollipop sticks
- 1/4 cup milk chocolate chips, melted
- In a microwave, melt white chips; stir until smooth. Stir in coconut extract. Cut a small hole in the corner of a pastry or plastic bag; insert a #3 round pastry tip. Transfer melted chips to bag. Fill ghost molds three-fourths full. Press a lollipop stick into each ghost; top with a small amount of melted chips. Freeze until firm, about 15 minutes.
- Remove lollipops from molds. Use melted milk chocolate chips to add faces to ghosts. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 10 lollipops.
Originally published as Lollipop Ghosts in Taste of Home Halloween Food & Fun 2008, p9
Reviews for Lollipop Ghosts
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review