Lobster Tart Recipe
- 1 sheet refrigerated pie pastry
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation lobster
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon white wine
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Press pastry onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 9-in. fluted tart pan with removable bottom; trim edges. Line unpricked pastry shell with a double thickness of heavy-duty foil. Bake at 450° for 8 minutes. Remove foil; bake 5 minutes longer.
- 2. Sprinkle lobster into crust. In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, egg yolk, cream, mayonnaise, wine, lemon juice, parsley, seafood seasoning, salt and pepper; pour over top.
- 3. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting. Yield: 12 servings.
1 slice equals 147 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 64 mg cholesterol, 260 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.