Lobster-Shrimp Salad Croissants Recipe
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 pound imitation lobster
- 1/2 pound cooked small shrimp, peeled and deveined and coarsely chopped
- 10 miniature croissants, split
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, dill, chives, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Stir in lobster and shrimp. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve on croissants. Yield: 10 servings.
1 sandwich equals 238 calories, 15 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 59 mg cholesterol, 529 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 9 g protein.
Reviews for Lobster-Shrimp Salad Croissants
"I made this using just salad shrimp and served it on toasted rolls. It was easy and tasty. My boyfriend like it too and he doesn't usually like shrimp. I will be making this again."