Lobster-Shrimp Salad Croissants Recipe
This pleasant seafood salad is mild with a hint of lemon and dill. The recipe calls for imitation lobster, but feel free to use fresh if you like.—Athena M. Russell, Florence, South Carolina
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 25 min. YIELD:10 servings
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 pound imitation lobster
- 1/2 pound cooked small shrimp, peeled and deveined and coarsely chopped
- 10 miniature croissants, split
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, dill, chives, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Stir in lobster and shrimp. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve on croissants. Yield: 10 servings.
1 sandwich equals 238 calories, 15 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 59 mg cholesterol, 529 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 9 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC