This pleasant seafood salad is mild with a hint of lemon and dill. The recipe calls for imitation lobster, but feel free to use fresh if you like.—Athena M. Russell, Florence, South Carolina
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 pound imitation lobster
- 1/2 pound cooked small shrimp, peeled and deveined and coarsely chopped
- 10 miniature croissants, split
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, dill, chives, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Stir in lobster and shrimp. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve on croissants. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Lobster-Shrimp Salad Croissants in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2010, p81
Reviews for Lobster-Shrimp Salad Croissants
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Feb. 22, 2015
"I made this using just salad shrimp and served it on toasted rolls. It was easy and tasty. My boyfriend like it too and he doesn't usually like shrimp. I will be making this again."