VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 4-1/2 teaspoons chopped roasted sweet red pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 6 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 1 cup cooked lobster meat or canned flaked lobster meat
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In a small bowl, combine the Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, artichokes, red pepper and garlic. Spread over three tortillas. Top with lobster, mozzarella cheese and remaining tortillas; press down lightly.
- On a griddle coated with cooking spray, cook quesadillas over medium heat for 2 minutes on each side or until cheese is melted. Cut each into six wedges. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Lobster 'n' Artichoke Quesadillas in Light & Tasty December/January 2008, p15