Lobster 'n' Artichoke Quesadillas Recipe
“Lobster, artichokes, cheese and spices - my favorite things,” writes Allene Bary-Cooper. “Put them together in a quesadilla and it is fantastic fare.” The cook from Whichita Falls, Texas likes to serve these quesadillas with fresh avocados seasoned with fresh lemon juice and lemon pepper.
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 4-1/2 teaspoons chopped roasted sweet red pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 6 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 1 cup cooked lobster meat or canned flaked lobster meat
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In a small bowl, combine the Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, artichokes, red pepper and garlic. Spread over three tortillas. Top with lobster, mozzarella cheese and remaining tortillas; press down lightly.
- On a griddle coated with cooking spray, cook quesadillas over medium heat for 2 minutes on each side or until cheese is melted. Cut each into six wedges. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Lobster 'n' Artichoke Quesadillas in Light & Tasty December/January 2008, p15
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Lobster 'n' Artichoke Quesadillas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review