Loaded Waffle Fries Recipe
- 4 cups frozen waffle-cut fries
- 1/2 to 1-1/2 teaspoons steak seasoning
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons real bacon bits
- 1. Arrange waffle fries in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 450° for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 2. Sprinkle with steak seasoning; toss to combine. Top with remaining ingredients. Bake 2-3 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 261 calories, 14g fat (8g saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 404mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 10g protein .
Reviews for Loaded Waffle Fries
"looks wonderful but loads of calories also!"
"Add ranch dressing drizzled on top...it takes this dish to another dimension!"
"Very tasty! Everyone liked them! Will be making again!"