Loaded-Up Pretzel Cookies Recipe
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups miniature pretzels, broken
- 1-1/2 cups flaked coconut
- 1-1/2 cups M&M's® Brand Chocolate Candies
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. In another bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into creamed mixture. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Shape 1/4 cupfuls of dough into balls; place 3 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Loaded-Up Pretzel Cookies(27)
Sort By :
Very good and made more than was stated
This is a basic cookie recipe you can use many different ways. However you need to use three cups of flour to this recipe. They will not come out to thin and will not need to be refrigerated before baking. Tried this recipe added the three cups of flour. Turned out just fine.
Big hit in my house !! I really wasn't sure if the kids would like them.. they're not big coconut eaters!! With these cookies you can use different M&M's for the different holidays!
These are so yummy. Took them to a card party and they were gone in a flash!
loved these cookies
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Chocolate Cookie Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Cookie Recipes >