- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups miniature pretzels, broken
- 1-1/2 cups flaked coconut
- 1-1/2 cups milk chocolate M&M's
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. In another bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into creamed mixture. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Shape 1/4 cupfuls of dough into balls; place 3 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Loaded-Up Pretzel Cookies
Sort By :
"Hubby LOVED these! They're great. Use whatever chips/candy you have on hand. You can't go wrong with this recipe, especially if you enjoy a crispy cookie. Myself, I prefer a chewy cookie; however, these are fantastic!"
"I made these to try for an upcoming cookie exchange. I consider myself a good baker. I usually don't get excited about cookies, but I have to say, these are one of the best cookies I've tasted. Just follow the recipe, and they will turn out amazing. Very unique tastes. As with any butter cookie based recipe, make sure your butter and sugars are creamed well., and chill dough prior to baking."
"I have made these several times, they seem dry, so yesterday I used less flour, less M&M's, less coconuts and put them in a jelly roll pan to bake, watched them closely, not to over bake, still not pleased HELP ???any suggestions"
"Every time I make these, they disappear quickly. I have friends that say they don?t like coconut, but they love these cookies."
"A very tasty cookie. I loved the salty pretzels. I did adjust just a bit. I added a bit more flour after reading the other reviews. Almost 3 cups total. And I reduced the sugars as I don't like super sweet. I used 2/3 cup of each of the sugars. They turned out perfect and my 3 year old twins and I loved them."