- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups miniature pretzels, broken
- 1-1/2 cups flaked coconut
- 1-1/2 cups milk chocolate M&M's
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. In another bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into creamed mixture. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Shape 1/4 cupfuls of dough into balls; place 3 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Loaded-Up Pretzel Cookies
Sort By :
Loved the crunch from the pretzels
These cookies are to die for. I used my small scoop and yielded 7 dozen cookies. I will be making these again. SJS9
These are fantastic and quick. I'm lazy so I tend to make bar cookies with the entire batch of batter on the cookie sheet spread out. Once they were out of the oven I had to try one. Yummy! I don't like M&M's so I used semi-sweet chocolate ships instead.
Delicious combination! I will definitely make again.
Tried the 3 cups of flour. They were a little dry. I offset the dryness by drizzling a chocolate glaze and then a dollop of frosting made with powdered sugar, coconut milk and coconut. I used the pretzels and peanut butter M&Ms and chocolate chips. As always, I keep a piece of bread in cookie container to impart moisture for a chewy moist texture. Delicious flavor!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Chocolate Cookie Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Cookie Recipes >