- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups miniature pretzels, broken
- 1-1/2 cups flaked coconut
- 1-1/2 cups milk chocolate M&M's
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. In another bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into creamed mixture. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Shape 1/4 cupfuls of dough into balls; place 3 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Loaded-Up Pretzel Cookies
Sort By :
"Every time I make these, they disappear quickly. I have friends that say they don?t like coconut, but they love these cookies."
"A very tasty cookie. I loved the salty pretzels. I did adjust just a bit. I added a bit more flour after reading the other reviews. Almost 3 cups total. And I reduced the sugars as I don't like super sweet. I used 2/3 cup of each of the sugars. They turned out perfect and my 3 year old twins and I loved them."
"These are insane cookies! Seems to need the extra flour which others recommended. The dough was just to die for, so yummy, the cookie a bit less but probably because the pretzels weren't crunchy anymore! But, still amazing."
"This is one of the best cookie recipes I have ever tried! These cookies are rich, which makes eating just one a possibility."
"Love the sweet/salty flavor of this cookie. It's similar to the Toll House recipe with additional mix-ins. I increased the flour to 3 c. as others did, and used dark chocolate M&M's. I used the waffle-shaped mini pretzels, which made for good-sized chunks. I used half butter/half Crisco and the cookies did not spread too much. Using a #50 cookie dough scoop (roughly 1.5 Tbsp) I got 5 dozen cookies."