Loaded-Up Pretzel Cookies Recipe
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups miniature pretzels, broken
- 1-1/2 cups flaked coconut
- 1-1/2 cups milk chocolate M&M's
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. In another bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into creamed mixture. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Shape 1/4 cupfuls of dough into balls; place 3 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Loaded-Up Pretzel Cookies(23)
Sort By :
loved these cookies
Delicious cookie! Added fall color M&M's to celebrate the season, and they were gone in an hour at work.
great tasting. the group I shared this cookie recipe with raved about how good it tasted.
I definitely plan to make this in the future.
What is great about this recipe you can turn it into any holiday cookie or theme cookie by the multiple different colors of M&M's. Freezes perfectly.
Delicious cookies - spread a little thin for my tastes, but I also omitted the coconut, so that may have been a factor!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Chocolate Cookie Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Cookie Recipes >
- Cookies >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Potluck Desserts >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Baking Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Chocolate Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Desserts >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Finger Foods >