- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups miniature pretzels, broken
- 1-1/2 cups flaked coconut
- 1-1/2 cups milk chocolate M&M's
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. In another bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into creamed mixture. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Shape 1/4 cupfuls of dough into balls; place 3 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Loaded-Up Pretzel Cookies
"Added pecans. Soooo good!"
"A very tasty cookie. I too found that they did spread out flatter than I thought they would. If you like a crisp cookie these are for you."
"Perhaps my expectations for this cookie were too high after reading all the positive reviews. I didn't overbake them but they were rock hard nonetheless. In fact they were so hard I couldn't taste any of the added goodies - pretzels, coconut or M&M's. If I make them again, I'll use less flour and more coconut and pretzels - and perhaps use mini chocolate chips instead of M&Ms. A huge disappointment!"
"Every single time I make these cookies they disappear! The best cookie ever, hands down! Any function that I go to , these are the cookies everybody asks me to make. I love to make them with "seasonal" M&M's. My only adjustment is to make them smaller....more to go around!"
"these cookies are awesome !!!! I made them the first time for an event at church ,and they disappeared pretty quickly !!"