- 1 package (20 ounces) lean ground turkey
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons hamburger seasoning
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 6 slices Muenster cheese, halved
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 12 potato dinner rolls, split
- 1-1/2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1/2 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- In a small bowl, combine turkey, red onion, green onions, egg, hamburger seasoning, Worcestershire sauce and cumin, mixing lightly but thoroughly. Shape into twelve 1/2-in.-thick patties. Grill burgers, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 3-4 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 165°.
- Top with cheese; grill, covered, 30-60 seconds longer or until cheese is melted. Mix mayonnaise and mustard; spread on roll tops. Layer roll bottoms with burger, lettuce and onion. Replace tops. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Loaded Turkey Sliders in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2016, p203
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Loaded Turkey Sliders
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review