Loaded Tortillas Recipe
- 2 flour tortillas (7 inches)
- 1/2 cup refried beans
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup real bacon bits
- 1/4 cup chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1. Place tortillas on an ungreased baking sheet. Spread with beans and salsa. Top with cheeses, bacon and tomato.
- 2. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 4-6 minutes or until cheese is melted and edges of tortillas are lightly browned. Sprinkle with onions. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 477 calories, 21g fat (12g saturated fat), 70mg cholesterol, 1593mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 6g fiber), 27g protein
Reviews for Loaded Tortillas
"Delicious for a quick and easy lunch or light dinner."
"Very good. The bacon is a must. Wish the bottom of the shell was crispy, though."
"This is tasty, good combo of flavors. My only trouble was it was a bit challenging to figure out how to eat it. :)"
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.