Loaded Tortillas Recipe
- 2 flour tortillas (7 inches)
- 1/2 cup refried beans
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup real bacon bits
- 1/4 cup chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1. Place tortillas on an ungreased baking sheet. Spread with beans and salsa. Top with cheeses, bacon and tomato.
- 2. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 4-6 minutes or until cheese is melted and edges of tortillas are lightly browned. Sprinkle with onions. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 477 calories, 21 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 70 mg cholesterol, 1,593 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 27 g protein.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.