"I tried out these 'broiler pizzas on my family at lunch one day," says Terri Keeney of Greeley, Colorado. "My husband and daughter loved them and insisted I send in the recipe. It serves two, but you can increase the ingredients to make as many as you need."
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 flour tortillas (7 inches)
- 1/2 cup refried beans
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup real bacon bits
- 1/4 cup chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- Place tortillas on an ungreased baking sheet. Spread with beans and
- salsa. Top with cheeses, bacon and tomato.
- Broil 4 in. from the heat for 4-6 minutes or until cheese is melted
- and edges of tortillas are lightly browned. Sprinkle with onions.
- Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 477 calories, 21 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 70 mg cholesterol, 1,593 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 27 g protein.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.