"I tried out these 'broiler pizzas on my family at lunch one day," says Terri Keeney of Greeley, Colorado. "My husband and daughter loved them and insisted I send in the recipe. It serves two, but you can increase the ingredients to make as many as you need."
- 2 flour tortillas (7 inches)
- 1/2 cup refried beans
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup real bacon bits
- 1/4 cup chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- Place tortillas on an ungreased baking sheet. Spread with beans and salsa. Top with cheeses, bacon and tomato.
- Broil 4 in. from the heat for 4-6 minutes or until cheese is melted and edges of tortillas are lightly browned. Sprinkle with onions. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Loaded Tortillas in Quick Cooking January/February 2005, p9
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Loaded Tortillas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review