Loaded Tortillas Recipe
- 2 flour tortillas (7 inches)
- 1/2 cup refried beans
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup real bacon bits
- 1/4 cup chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- Place tortillas on an ungreased baking sheet. Spread with beans and salsa. Top with cheeses, bacon and tomato.
- Broil 4 in. from the heat for 4-6 minutes or until cheese is melted and edges of tortillas are lightly browned. Sprinkle with onions. Yield: 2 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Loaded Tortillas(3)
Sort By :
Delicious for a quick and easy lunch or light dinner.
Very good. The bacon is a must. Wish the bottom of the shell was crispy, though.
This is tasty, good combo of flavors. My only trouble was it was a bit challenging to figure out how to eat it. :)
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Appetizers >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Mexican Appetizers >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Quick Appetizers >
- Quick Finger Food Recipes >