Loaded Spaghetti Bake Recipe
- 12 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 1 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 jar (26 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 carton (10 ounces) refrigerated Alfredo sauce
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup cornflake crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook the beef, onion and pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the spaghetti sauce, mushrooms and olives. Drain spaghetti; add to skillet.
- Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with 1 cup cheddar cheese. In a small bowl, combine the soup, Alfredo sauce and Parmesan cheese; spread over cheddar cheese. In another bowl, combine cornflake crumbs and remaining cheddar cheese; sprinkle over the top.
- Bake, uncovered, 30 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Loaded Spaghetti Bake
Sort By :
"Perfect recipe! Excellent! Quite the keeper!"
"Very filling. I froze the uneaten half of the recipe for another dinner. I will make this again, but will make sure the noodles are not quite as done."
"This is soooooo good. My mom even liked it a lot. I usually know when she likes a dish because she will finish her plate, if she doesn't like it then she will usually eat just half of the dish. Next time I might try adding sauted spinach as well. This will definitely go into my recipe box. I really like the creamy smooth taste to the dish."
"I made this last night. Wonderful!!! I used jarred alfredo sauce instead of refrigerated because ofwhat was on hand. I will be making this again!"