Loaded Spaghetti Bake Recipe
- 12 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 1 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 jar (26 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 carton (10 ounces) refrigerated Alfredo sauce
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup cornflake crumbs
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook the beef, onion and pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the spaghetti sauce, mushrooms and olives. Drain spaghetti; add to skillet.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with 1 cup cheddar cheese. In a small bowl, combine the soup, Alfredo sauce and Parmesan cheese; spread over cheddar cheese. In another bowl, combine cornflake crumbs and remaining cheddar cheese; sprinkle over the top.
Bake, uncovered, 30 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Freeze option:Cover and freeze casserole for up to 3 months.To use, remove from the freezer 30 minutes before baking (do not thaw). Cover and bake at 350° for 1 hour. Uncover; bake 15-20 minutes longer or until heated through and a thermometer reads 165°. Yield: 8 servings.
1-1/2 cup: 612 calories, 30g fat (14g saturated fat), 80mg cholesterol, 1486mg sodium, 55g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 4g fiber), 29g protein
Reviews for Loaded Spaghetti Bake
"Thumbs up!!!! My family loved it!!!"
"Very rich but oh so good!"
"Perfect recipe! Excellent! Quite the keeper!"
"Very filling. I froze the uneaten half of the recipe for another dinner. I will make this again, but will make sure the noodles are not quite as done."
"This is soooooo good. My mom even liked it a lot. I usually know when she likes a dish because she will finish her plate, if she doesn't like it then she will usually eat just half of the dish. Next time I might try adding sauted spinach as well. This will definitely go into my recipe box. I really like the creamy smooth taste to the dish."
"I made this last night. Wonderful!!! I used jarred alfredo sauce instead of refrigerated because ofwhat was on hand. I will be making this again!"
"I have made this recipe alot. It is one of my favotite spaghetti dishes."
"Very Very Good Love The Alfredo Chicken Soup Layer.I Did Not Put The Mushrooms( I Don't Like Canned Mushrooms) I Didn't Put The Cornflakes On Top I Don't think It Needs It.Makes a lot I Will Cut In Half Cause It Is Me and My Husband.But We Had Leftovers For Couple Of Days.But It Is Very Good.Will Make Again."
"My whole family loved it. Very easy to make."
"We really loved this recipe for a change from the same old way of making our recipe for spaghetti. I left off the cornflake crumbs, so don't know if that would have made it better...but it was really good! Thanks for sharing this with us!"
"We love this at my house."
"I was looking for another way to make spaghetti and I am soooo glad I found this recipe....It is delicious!!!!"
"Best baked spaghetti recipe I've ever made! I wasn't sure about the alfredo sauce, but it turned out amazing! Fortunately we had people over, otherwise it would have made WAY too much for 2 people! Do you think this can be frozen?"
"I was looking for something to make for dinner my husband being the meat eater he is said he wanted something with a lot of meat and alfredo sauce... I wanted spaghetti... Then I found this recipe. I will admit it sounded like an odd combination, but to my surprise it is VERY good. Thanks for the idea! It was a big hit!"
"I used a jar of alfredo sauce (the whole jar)and it was delicious. Also, leave off the cornflake crumbs, they don't really add anything to the recipe.lbarber"
"I loved this. I have had baked spaghetti before, but this was even better.
"My wife loved this. I made it for her with ingredients we had on hand. It's her favorite casserole. I loved it two. I used homemade canned spagetti sauce we put up last summer."