Loaded Spaghetti Bake Recipe
“Make this versatile recipe your own, everyone loves it! It's also great made with leftover chicken from the previous night's dinner. You might prefer another hard cheese for the Parmesan…or just go with the cheddar and cornflake crumbs.” Marian Pappas - Lake Stevens, Washington
- 12 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 1 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 jar (26 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 carton (10 ounces) refrigerated Alfredo sauce
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup cornflake crumbs
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook the beef, onion and pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the spaghetti sauce, mushrooms and olives. Drain spaghetti; add to skillet.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with 1 cup cheddar cheese. In a small bowl, combine the soup, Alfredo sauce and Parmesan cheese; spread over cheddar cheese. In another bowl, combine cornflake crumbs and remaining cheddar cheese; sprinkle over the top.
Bake, uncovered, 30 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Freeze option:Cover and freeze casserole for up to 3 months.To use, remove from the freezer 30 minutes before baking (do not thaw). Cover and bake at 350° for 1 hour. Uncover; bake 15-20 minutes longer or until heated through and a thermometer reads 165°. Yield: 8 servings.
1-1/2 cups equals 612 calories, 30 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 80 mg cholesterol, 1,486 mg sodium, 55 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 29 g protein.
Reviews for Loaded Spaghetti Bake
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC