Loaded Potato Recipe
- 1/2 cup 4% cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped tomato
- 1 tablespoon chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1 hot baked potato
- 1. Combine the first five ingredients. With a sharp knife, cut an X in the top of the potato; fluff pulp with a fork. Top with cottage cheese mixture. serve immediately. Yield: 1 serving.
1 each: 245 calories, 1g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 563mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 22g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 3 lean meat, 1 vegetable.