- 2 pounds red potatoes, quartered
- 1/2 pound bacon strips, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1/4 cup ranch salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Coarsely ground pepper, optional
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook 15-20 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, cook bacon in a large skillet over medium heat, until crisp. Remove to paper towels; drain, reserving 3 tablespoons drippings.
- Drain potatoes and place in a large bowl. Add bacon and reserved drippings; toss to coat. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Whisk the mayonnaise, dressings, sour cream and mustard in a small bowl. Pour over potato mixture; toss to coat. Stir in onions and cheese. Sprinkle with pepper if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Loaded Potato Salad
Sort By :
"I have made this a few times. My husband loves it! It was a real hit when I served it at a 4th of July party. I followed the recipe as directed. Try this!"
"This recipe is a really nice twist on potato salad. I left out the mayonnaise because I didn't think my salad needed the extra moisture; but, the dressings added a lot of depth in flavor."
"Excellent potato salad. I made this for a potluck and it was a huge hit. I think you could play around with the salad dressings a bit to change up the salad."
"Very strong flavor. I think next time I will cut down the dressings."
"Not your average potato salad.....real crowd pleaser!"