- Build up edges slightly; prick dough thoroughly with a fork. Brush
- with remaining oil; sprinkle with garlic powder. Bake at 400°
- for 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- In a small bowl, combine the tomato sauce, parsley, Italian seasoning
- and pepper; spread over crust.
- Top with the vegetables, meat mixture and pepperoni. Sprinkle with
- cheeses. Bake for 17-20 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese
- is melted. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One slice equals 543 calories, 34 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 70 mg cholesterol, 1,145 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 25 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.