Loaded Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- 3 pounds potatoes (about 9 medium), peeled and cubed
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1/2 pound bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Place potatoes in a Dutch oven and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain. Mash potatoes with cream cheese, sour cream, butter and milk. Stir in the cheeses, bacon, onions and seasonings. Transfer to a large bowl; cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Transfer to a greased 3- or 4-quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 3 to 3-1/2 hours. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Loaded Mashed Potatoes(18)
Sort By :
My family liked this variation. It was easy to make but added a new sensation to the tongue! they were creamy.
This is my family's favorite mashed potatoe recipe. We love them. Welcome to "Taste of HOME!!"
I agree with a lot of others. I'm a very senior , in the 70's , so I eat what I want and this will be on my Thanksgiving table for all to taste and enjoy .