- 1 pound red potatoes (about 3 medium), cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup real bacon bits, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced green onion
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- In a small bowl, beat the potatoes, milk and butter until blended. Stir in 1/2 cup cheese, 3 tablespoons bacon bits, garlic powder and salt.
- Transfer to a 1-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Top with onion and remaining bacon. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Loaded Mashed Potato Bake
Sort By :
My last post should read: Can all or part of this recipe be made ahead of time? Sorry about the last one.
Question: Call all of part of this recipe be made ahead of time? Has anyone prepared it this way?
Easy and delicious. I made it for Easter dinner and it is now a favorite with all.
loved it. Will have to double it for a dinner party. It's a keeper
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Potatoes >
- Casserole Side Dish Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Mashed Potato Recipes >
- Potato Casseroles >