Loaded Flank Steak Recipe
I wanted to do something different with London broil, so I stuffed it with bacon, green onions and ranch dressing. The recipe is fast, but it's a little bit fancy, too. —Tammy Thomas, Mustang, Oklahoma
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 beef flank steak (1-1/2 to 2 pounds)
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the first five ingredients. Cut a pocket horizontally in steak; fill with butter mixture.
- 2. Grill steak, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 5-7 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Let stand 5 minutes before serving. To serve, slice across the grain. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Loaded Flank Steak
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC