Loaded Flank Steak Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 beef flank steak (1-1/2 to 2 pounds)
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the first five ingredients. Cut a pocket horizontally in steak; fill with butter mixture.
- 2. Grill steak, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 5-7 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Let stand 5 minutes before serving. To serve, slice across the grain. Yield: 6 servings.
4 ounces cooked beef: 267 calories, 20g fat (10g saturated fat), 76mg cholesterol, 714mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 18g protein.
Reviews for Loaded Flank Steak
"Husband loved this! Will do again. Made enough for 2+ meals for 4 of us."
"Could use the stuffing in any meat but the meat lacked flavor. Wish they would give the nutritional value."
"I've made this a couple of times now, and it is great!"
"One of my families favorites!"
"This is our new favorite way to make flank steak! It was so tasty and it was tender and juicy. We loved the stuffing, it was unique and flavorful. This made our favorites list instantly"
"My whole family loved this recipe, even my pickiest eater! I'll definitely return to this recipe! Yum!"
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.