- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 beef flank steak (1-1/2 to 2 pounds)
- In a small bowl, beat the first five ingredients. Cut a pocket horizontally in steak; fill with butter mixture.
- Grill steak, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 5-7 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Let stand 5 minutes before serving. To serve, slice across the grain. Yield: 6 servings.
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Loaded Flank Steak
Sort By :
Husband loved this! Will do again. Made enough for 2+ meals for 4 of us.
Could use the stuffing in any meat but the meat lacked flavor. Wish they would give the nutritional value.
I've made this a couple of times now, and it is great!
One of my families favorites!
This is our new favorite way to make flank steak! It was so tasty and it was tender and juicy. We loved the stuffing, it was unique and flavorful. This made our favorites list instantly
More Recipe Collections
- Bacon Recipes >
- BBQ Beef Recipes >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Christmas Dinner Recipes >
- Christmas Main Dish Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Dinners >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grand Prize Winning Recipes >
- Grilled Beef Recipes >
- Grilled Steak Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- New Year's Dinner Recipes >