Loaded Chili Recipe
"I threw together this main dish when my husband unexpectedly invited his hunting buddies for dinner," recalls Karen Bruggman, Edmonds, Washington. "It was on the table by the time they'd unpacked their gear and washed up."
- 1 can (40 ounces) chili with beans
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups ranch-flavored tortilla chips, crushed
- 1. In a bowl, combine all ingredients. Transfer to a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 6 servings.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC