"I threw together this main dish when my husband unexpectedly invited his hunting buddies for dinner," recalls Karen Bruggman, Edmonds, Washington. "It was on the table by the time they'd unpacked their gear and washed up."
- 1 can (40 ounces) chili with beans
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups ranch-flavored tortilla chips, crushed
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients. Transfer to a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Chili Casserole in Quick Cooking March/April 2001, p8
Reviews for Loaded Chili
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review