- 1-1/2 pounds red potatoes, cubed
- 1/4 pound bacon strips, chopped
- 3/4 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Sour cream
- Place potatoes in a microwave-safe dish and cover with water. Cover and microwave on high for 4-5 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove to paper towels with a slotted spoon. Drain potatoes; saute in drippings until lightly browned. Add the ham, cheese, salt, pepper and bacon. Cook and stir over medium heat until cheese is melted. Serve with sour cream. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Loaded Breakfast Potatoes
Sort By :
"Wow - these potatoes were amazing!!! If you like the potato skins that are served in restaurants, you will love these! Made these exactly as is and they were worth every calorie-laden bite! Don't skip the sour cream - it really tops them off nicely!"