- 2 cups (16 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 8 center-cut bacon or turkey bacon strips, chopped and cooked
- 1/3 cup minced fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons Louisiana-style hot sauce
- Hot cooked waffle-cut fries
- In a small bowl, mix the first five ingredients until blended; refrigerate until serving. Serve with waffle fries. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Reviews for Loaded Baked Potato Dip
"Really loved this with ruffle chips! I used a bit of salt instead of the hot sauce and mixed the dip (without bacon) the night before, let the flavours blend. Then added the bacon at the last minute so it didn't go soggy. Got lots of raves about it!"
"The waffle fries were great with this. It was just so-so with potato chips."
"This is my favorite dip. It is so easy and delicious. But, I never use the hot sauce."
"Cannot wait to try this. Sounds wonderful. Love the idea from 235gbt. Going to try that"
"I didn't use it as a dip - i smeared it on some flour tortillas and topped it with deli oven roasted turkey or deli roast beef and then layer on a few sprigs of the green onion tops to each tortillas and roll up and then roll again in plastic wrap - chill for at least 1 hr - slice n2 - 1" slices or just cut n2 half for a sandwich type!"