- 2 cups (16 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 8 center-cut bacon or turkey bacon strips, chopped and cooked
- 1/3 cup minced fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons Louisiana-style hot sauce
- Hot cooked waffle-cut fries
- In a small bowl, mix the first five ingredients until blended; refrigerate until serving. Serve with waffle fries. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Reviews for Loaded Baked Potato Dip
Sort By :
"Cannot wait to try this. Sounds wonderful. Love the idea from 235gbt. Going to try that"
"I didn't use it as a dip - i smeared it on some flour tortillas and topped it with deli oven roasted turkey or deli roast beef and then layer on a few sprigs of the green onion tops to each tortillas and roll up and then roll again in plastic wrap - chill for at least 1 hr - slice n2 - 1" slices or just cut n2 half for a sandwich type!"
"can you substitute bacon bits for bacon?"
"Was quite good!"
"I never thought of waffle fries as a dipper. New favorite for all our fries. Delicious. Taking to my next gathering."