These sandwiches are eye-catching with their colorful layers. Even folks not fond of liverwurst will savor this light meal.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 4 onion rolls, split
- 4 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1/3 to 1/2 pound liverwurst, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/2 pound cooked turkey breast, sliced
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and drained
- 2 slices onion, separated into rings
- Dill pickle slices
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- Spread rolls with mustard. On bottoms of rolls, layer liverwurst,
- turkey, bacon, onion, pickles and cheese; replace tops. Yield: 4