- 4 onion rolls, split
- 4 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1/3 to 1/2 pound liverwurst, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/2 pound cooked turkey breast, sliced
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and drained
- 2 slices onion, separated into rings
- Dill pickle slices
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- Spread rolls with mustard. On bottoms of rolls, layer liverwurst, turkey, bacon, onion, pickles and cheese; replace tops. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Liverwurst Deluxe in Country Pork 1996, p26
Reviews for Liverwurst Deluxe(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review