Little Piggy Sugar Cookies Recipe
Dessert took shape with a platter of made-from-scratch Little Piggy Sugar Cookies. The dough can be mixed in a flash and is easy to roll and cut.
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 3-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Tinted frosting
- 1. In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs, milk and extract. Combine the flour and baking powder; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours or until easy to handle.
- 2. On a lightly floured surface, roll out dough to 1/8-in. thickness. Cut out with a 3-in. pig-shaped cookie cutter dipped in flour. Place 1 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- 3. Bake at 375° for 7-9 minutes or until edges begin to brown. Remove to wire racks to cool. Outline cutouts with tinted frosting. Yield: about 4 dozen.
1 serving (1 each) equals 76 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 49 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Little Piggy Sugar Cookies
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC