"These little pizzas are perfect for lunch, snacks or parties," says Linda Eggers of Albany, California.
- 1 package (13 ounces) whole wheat English muffins, split
- 3/4 cup fat-free refried beans
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 1/3 cup sliced ripe olives
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons canned chopped green chilies
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Spread cut sides of muffins with refried beans; top with salsa, olives, onions, chilies and cheese. Place on baking sheets; broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Little Mexican Pizzas in Light & Tasty
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Little Mexican Pizzas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 9, 2013
"This is an all round nutrition, diet friendly, recipe,,,, Loved it :)"
Reviewed Mar. 13, 2009
"GREAT LOW FAT VERSION, THANK YOU, GREAT DIABETIC EXCHANGE"