- 1 cup almond paste
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3/4 cup pine nuts
- Preheat oven to 325°. In a small bowl, beat almond paste, egg white and honey until crumbly. Gradually add confectioners' sugar; mix well.
- Place pine nuts in a small bowl. Shape teaspoonfuls of dough into balls. Roll in pine nuts. Place 1 in. apart on parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Flatten slightly.
- Bake 15-18 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 1 minute before removing from pans to wire racks. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 5 dozen.
Originally published as Little Italy Pignoli Cookies in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2013, p25
Reviews for Little Italy Pignoli Cookies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Italian Desserts >
- Italian Recipes >
- Low Carb Desserts >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >