- 6 Eggland's Best® Hard-Cooked Peeled Eggs
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts, toasted and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Dash each salt and pepper
- Fresh basil leaves
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Add the mayonnaise, walnuts, tomatoes, cheese, garlic powder, salt and pepper; mix well. Stuff into egg whites. Refrigerate until serving.
- Just before serving, garnish with basil. Yield: 1 dozen.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Little Italy Deviled Eggs
Sort By :
"This is a fabulous recipe. The Sun_Dried tomatoes really wake this one up and the Cheese add a nice lift as well.A real keeper. Thanks Toh for sharing such a great recipe. And who doesn't love Deviled Eggs.Janie/Appy_Girl"