- 6 hard-cooked large eggs
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts, toasted and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Dash each salt and pepper
- Fresh basil leaves
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Add the mayonnaise, walnuts, tomatoes, cheese, garlic powder, salt and pepper; mix well. Stuff into egg whites. Refrigerate until serving.
- Just before serving, garnish with basil. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Little Italy Deviled Eggs in Simple & Delicious April/May 2012, p13
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Little Italy Deviled Eggs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 14, 2012 Edited Jul. 16, 2015
"This is a fabulous recipe. The Sun_Dried tomatoes really wake this one up and the Cheese add a nice lift as well.A real keeper. Thanks Toh for sharing such a great recipe. And who doesn't love Deviled Eggs.JanieTaste of Home Volunteer FE."