Mi amore! We're in love with these simple deviled eggs with sun-dried tomatoes and fresh basil. One taste, and we guarantee you'll declare your affection, too! —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 6 hard-cooked large eggs
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts, toasted and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Dash each salt and pepper
- Fresh basil leaves
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Add the mayonnaise, walnuts, tomatoes, cheese, garlic powder, salt and pepper; mix well. Stuff into egg whites. Refrigerate until serving.
- Just before serving, garnish with basil. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Little Italy Deviled Eggs in Simple & Delicious April/May 2012, p13
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Little Italy Deviled Eggs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 14, 2012 Edited Jul. 16, 2015
"This is a fabulous recipe. The Sun_Dried tomatoes really wake this one up and the Cheese add a nice lift as well.A real keeper. Thanks Toh for sharing such a great recipe. And who doesn't love Deviled Eggs.JanieTaste of Home Volunteer FE."