- thimble, cut small holes in the center of half of the circles. Place
- 1 teaspoon filling on solid circles; top each with a circle that has
- a hole. Pinch edges together to seal. Repeat with remaining dough
- and filling.
- Place on ungreased baking sheets; bake at 375° for 15-17 minutes
- or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks. Yield: 2 dozen
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 177 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 122 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.