For a galaxy of good eating, pair this creamy dip with your favorite fruits cut into star shapes! We shaped apples, kiwifruit and strawberries with small cookie cutters (you could also use a knife). Melon, pears and bananas are other possibilities. If you find fresh starfruit in your supermarket, simply slice it.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 cup (8 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 3 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- 1 large apple, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 5 large strawberries, halved lengthwise
- 1 large kiwifruit, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt, marmalade and sugar. Cut the apple
- slices with a 2-1/2-in. star cookie cutter. Cut strawberries and
- kiwi with a 1-1/2-in. star cookie cutter. Serve with dip. Yield:
- about 6 servings (1 cup dip).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 104 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 33 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.