- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in
- the center comes out clean. Cool completely.
- For frosting, combine the first six ingredients in a saucepan; bring
- to a boil. Boil for 1-1/2 minutes; remove from the heat. Set pan
- into a large pan of ice water. Beat for 1 minute. Add butter and
- vanilla. Beat 10 minutes longer or until frosting achieves spreading
- consistency. Frost cake. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 945 calories, 34 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 73 mg cholesterol, 701 mg sodium, 159 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 7 g protein.