Little Cheddar Meat Loaves Recipe
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup quick-cooking oats
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 4 teaspoons ketchup
- 4 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the egg, oats, ketchup and onion. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Coat four muffin cups with cooking spray; fill three-fourths full with meat mixture. Spread ketchup over loaves.
- 2. Bake at 400° for 15 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until no pink remains and a meat thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 5 minutes before removing from muffin cups. Yield: 2 servings.
2 each: 343 calories, 16g fat (7g saturated fat), 190mg cholesterol, 463mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 30g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1 starch, 3 lean meat, 2 fat
Reviews for Little Cheddar Meat Loaves
"Husband calls it tasty, high praise from him. Have made it many times in ramikins."
"Although this recipe was quick and easy to make, I find that the original Li'l Cheddar Meat Loaves recipe is better tasting and more flavorful and can easily be made in the muffin pan as well :)"
"Even though I sprayed the muffin tins, these stuck to the pan and fell apart when I tried to take them out."