Little Cheddar Meat Loaves Recipe
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup quick-cooking oats
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 4 teaspoons ketchup
- 4 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the egg, oats, ketchup and onion. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Coat four muffin cups with cooking spray; fill three-fourths full with meat mixture. Spread ketchup over loaves.
- 2. Bake at 400° for 15 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until no pink remains and a meat thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 5 minutes before removing from muffin cups. Yield: 2 servings.
2 meat loaves equals 343 calories, 16 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 190 mg cholesterol, 463 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 30 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 fat, 1 starch.
Reviews for Little Cheddar Meat Loaves
"Husband calls it tasty, high praise from him. Have made it many times in ramikins."
"Although this recipe was quick and easy to make, I find that the original Li'l Cheddar Meat Loaves recipe is better tasting and more flavorful and can easily be made in the muffin pan as well :)"
"Even though I sprayed the muffin tins, these stuck to the pan and fell apart when I tried to take them out."