- Meanwhile, for glaze, combine sugar, water and butter in a small
- saucepan; bring to a boil. Cook and stir 3 minutes. Remove from
- heat; stir in amaretto.
- Remove cakes from oven; cool in pans on a wire rack 5 minutes. Pour
- glaze over cakes while in pans; let stand until glaze is absorbed,
- about 30 minutes. Remove cakes from pans. Store cooled cakes,
- covered, in refrigerator. Yield: 4 mini loaves (6 slices each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 217 calories, 11 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 45 mg cholesterol, 188 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.