Linguine with Marinated Tomato and Basil Recipe
- 6 plum tomatoes, diced
- 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (16 ounces) linguine
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; toss to coat. Let stand at room temperature for 1 hour. Meanwhile, prepare linguine according to package directions; drain. Add to the tomato mixture; toss to coat. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve warm. Yield: 8 servings.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Linguine with Marinated Tomato and Basil
Sort By :
Easy and delicious! The perfect meal for those hot summer nights out on the patio. Try it, you will not be disappointed.
I recently cut out recipes from old issues, and this was one of them. Wish I had found it sooner! It is delicious! My whole family loved it, even my 5-year-old grandson.
Easy and delicious. I will definately make this again.