Linguine with Fresh Tomatoes Recipe
- 8 ounces uncooked linguine
- 3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil or 4 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large serving bowl, combine the tomatoes, onions, Parmesan cheese, basil, garlic, salt and pepper. Drain pasta and toss with butter. Add to tomato mixture; toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Linguine with Fresh Tomatoes
Sort By :
"This was very good and delicious. I will make again. I had left overs so I will see how well it freezes. If freezing doesn't work, next time I will try cutting it by half. I used 4 tablespoons of butter and 3 garlic cloves. I felt the pasta needed more moisture and I always add more garlic than a recipe calls for. I loved how easy this recipe was to whip up. I will keep it handy for tomato season."
"This has been a summer favorite in our house for years. Perfect towards the end of the growing season when we have lots of tomatoes. I dice and fry chicken in butter and toss into the mix and we eat it as a meal. I also use whole wheat thin spaghetti noodles as we prefer the noodles thinner. The leftovers are just as good as when it is first made."
"Love this recipe! It's very easy to make and my family loves it! I don't make any changes to the recipe."
"I absolutely love this pasta dish. This is now my favorite was to have pasta. The best!!!!"
"I made this recipe but modified it a little bit,I infused the garlic with evoo,added red pepper flakes, added blake olives, less basil, since I didnt have fresh on hand & used cherry tomatoes. I did add butter after a few minutes of the garlic in oil, WONDERFUL LIGHT TASTY dish, Who needs meat when something taste this wonderful, thanks to the creator of this dish! One of our fav's"