Linguine with Fresh Tomatoes Recipe
- 8 ounces uncooked linguine
- 3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil or 4 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large serving bowl, combine the tomatoes, onions, Parmesan cheese, basil, garlic, salt and pepper. Drain pasta and toss with butter. Add to tomato mixture; toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Linguine with Fresh Tomatoes(8)
Sort By :
Love this recipe! It's very easy to make and my family loves it! I don't make any changes to the recipe.
I absolutely love this pasta dish. This is now my favorite was to have pasta. The best!!!!
I made this recipe but modified it a little bit,I infused the garlic with evoo,added red pepper flakes, added blake olives, less basil, since I didnt have fresh on hand & used cherry tomatoes. I did add butter after a few minutes of the garlic in oil, WONDERFUL LIGHT TASTY dish, Who needs meat when something taste this wonderful, thanks to the creator of this dish! One of our fav's
My family loved this simple but delicious recipe.. I added black olives , more garlic, & alittle red pepper flakes while infusing the garlic , WONDERFUL...
I am going to try this again, but will be using a thinner pasta and olive oil instead of butter. Something just didn't seem right to me and I really think it was the use of butter.