Linda's Lemon Fish Recipe
- 1 pound whitefish or sole fillets
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 to 2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1. Cut fish into serving-size pieces. Place in an ungreased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Drizzle with lemon juice and oil; sprinkle with lemon-pepper. Arrange onion over fish; sprinkle with parsley. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals 178 calories, 60 mg sodium, 70 mg cholesterol, 3 gm carbohydrate, 23 gm protein, 8 gm fat. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat.
Reviews for Linda's Lemon Fish
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.