Linda's Lemon Fish
"I've used this fish recipe since I was about 15 years old," reports Linda Gaido of New Brighton, Pennsylvania. "The zippy seasoning tastes great on almost any fish, but I prefer sole. Served with a salad and fresh hot wheat rolls, it is an excellent light meal."
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 pound whitefish or sole fillets
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 to 2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- Cut fish into serving-size pieces. Place in an ungreased 11-in. x
- 7-in. baking dish. Drizzle with lemon juice and oil; sprinkle with
- lemon-pepper. Arrange onion over fish; sprinkle with parsley. Cover
- and let stand for 5 minutes. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or
- until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts:Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals 178 calories, 60 mg sodium, 70 mg cholesterol, 3 gm carbohydrate, 23 gm protein, 8 gm fat. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA
, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now