- 1 pound whitefish or sole fillets
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 to 2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- Cut fish into serving-size pieces. Place in an ungreased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Drizzle with lemon juice and oil; sprinkle with lemon-pepper. Arrange onion over fish; sprinkle with parsley. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Linda's Lemon Fish in Quick Cooking September/October 1998, p48
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Linda's Lemon Fish
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 29, 2012
"My husband hates fish but he said if he has to eat fish he will eat this again."