Linda's Lemon Fish Recipe
"I've used this fish recipe since I was about 15 years old," reports Linda Gaido of New Brighton, Pennsylvania. "The zippy seasoning tastes great on almost any fish, but I prefer sole. Served with a salad and fresh hot wheat rolls, it is an excellent light meal."
- 1 pound whitefish or sole fillets
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 to 2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- Cut fish into serving-size pieces. Place in an ungreased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Drizzle with lemon juice and oil; sprinkle with lemon-pepper. Arrange onion over fish; sprinkle with parsley. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Linda's Lemon Fish in Quick Cooking September/October 1998, p48
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Linda's Lemon Fish
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 29, 2012
My husband hates fish but he said if he has to eat fish he will eat this again.
More Recipe Collections
- Fish Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Dinner Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >